Location: South San Francisco, CA
Job code: KM-mops
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company is a cloud-based provider of enterprise software products. This company has approximately 400 employees.
- Responsible for executing, integrating, maintaining, reporting and optimizing marketing automation programs
- Work closely with Marketing Programs, Channel Marketing, Sales Operations and the Business Units to optimize and help achieve the company’s revenue objectives.
- Develop, maintain, and optimize lead nurturing and scoring programs.
- Optimize email deliverability, response rates, landing page conversion and actionable data.
- Coordinate and execute program build out with Channel Marketing, including the creation of emails and landing pages to support the sales organization and the partner program.
- Produce marketing reports that measure ROI
- Maintain high quality lists for programs.
- Create, standardize and maintain a data quality strategy to support the development of new marketing initiatives.
- 4-7+ years experience as a Marketing/Sales Operations Specialist, Business Analyst, or similar position
- Very strong Salesforce.com and Marketo or Eloqua skills required.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate complex data sets to concrete business recommendations for marketing and sales leadership with the goal to optimize revenue generating investments
- A positive and flexible attitude mixed with a high-energy passion for professional growth
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven success in fast paced, highly demanding environment
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org — please cite job code: KM-mops