Location: San Mateo, CA or New York, NY
Job code: KL-mdg
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company is a leading provider of SaaS solutions to the financial services industry.
- Reporting directly to the Vice President of Marketing, execute an aggressive marketing program, involving all aspects from developing campaign themes, identifying compelling calls-to-action, writing marketing copy, developing email templates, managing list development, tracking results, and directing follow-up actions.
- Drive development of the strategic tradeshow and event marketing communications plan, including: objectives and strategy, attendee profile, audience acquisition strategy, and internal and external communications plan
- Create, gather and manage review cycles for external communications regarding positioning of the Company and its products and services (i.e. press releases, case studies, product data sheets)
- Manage the scheduling, production, and publicity of corporate webinars, including post-production of on-demand versions.
- Manage all aspects of Salesforce and Marketo as a central part of the demand gen process, including “drip” marketing processes, automated lead assignment rules, updates, etc.
- Produce timely marketing and sales reports that measure lead generation impact over time, including Dashboard reports that track quarterly progress against goals. Use metrics to track effectiveness of the marketing programs, and make necessary adjustments to improve results.
- 3-7+ years experience in developing marketing programs, preferably in a enterprise software or SaaS company.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce and marketing automation tools like Marketo, Padot, Eloqua or other.
- Knowledge of up-to-date email marketing strategies and best practice
- WordPress or similar CMS application experience.
- Google Analytics and AdWords experience desired.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented, with a proven ability to plan and execute on multiple simultaneous projects.
- BA/BS required.
Email resume to email@example.com — please cite job code: KL-mdg