Location: New York, NY
Job code: VT-mma
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company, a successful, privately held firm, is a provider of cloud-based software solutions and services to financial services industry.
- Create and drive marketing strategy and tactics using direct mail, email, social media, SEO, content marketing (blogs, case studies, webinars, whitepapers), collateral, tradeshows and more
- Develop and manage strong outreach to prospects to generate qualified leads for firm solutions alliance program.
- Work with creative team to maintain web pages for each marketing program
- Creatively expand web site presence to better support lead generation for programs on an ongoing basis.
- Monitor competitive landscape, identify customer needs, and proactively recommend appropriate adjustments to plans.
- Research and initiate advertising opportunities to reach targeted prospects; Facilitate program coverage and create opportunities for joint webinars, special supplements, etc.
- Coordinate tradeshow presence and promotions; Identify new opportunities for speaking engagements at relevant events; Represent the company at national tradeshows to generate leads and network with program and channel partners.
- Communicate program positioning and overall story for how CPA.com is transforming CPA firms’ client accounting services practices through leading online financial management solutions
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all program partners; Engage in ongoing communication through regular status meetings and cross-organizational planning activities
- Use appropriate metrics to track ROI. Test and evaluate results of all marketing initiatives to ensure proper use of budgeted resources and continuous improvement.
- Manage budget for and track marketing expenses for each partner program.
- 5+ years experience marketing enterprise software products/services
- Experience marketing to accounting professionals and CPA firms.
- Project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Creative, detail-oriented, and ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in developing content marketing strategies
- Must have solid digital marketing skills: demand generation, marketing automation tools, SEO/SEM campaigns, social media marketing.
BA/BS; MBA preferred.
Email resume to email@example.com — please cite job code: VT-mma