Location: San Jose, CA
Job code: BAR-ev
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company is a leading cloud-based supplier of enterprise security software and services.
- Plan, execute and market corporate presence at events including trade shows, conferences, webinars and regional events.
- Responsible for the full life-cycle of events, including selecting events to advance our marketing strategy, project management, vendor management, staffing, event marketing and tracking results.
- Manage deliverables from multiple third-party suppliers
- 2-5+ years marketing experience, including experience in an events marketing or events management role
- Experience managing projects with multiple tasks and dependencies
- Familiarity with Marketo, Eloqua, Constant Contact or similar marketing platforms
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel and familiarity with Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Word
- Analytic thinking to develop workflows, create reports and resolve problems
- Strong writing and editing skills
- User conference planning and execution experience preferred.
Email resume to email@example.com — please cite job code: BAR-ev