Location: Pleasanton, CA
Job code: ZLJ-evdg
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company is a rapidly growing provider of information technology and services.
- Manage and execute all online and offline marketing programs and events.
- Work closely with Sales to ensure leads are brought in and nurtured
- Increase database size and nurture current database members through a broad range of communications
- Work with the web team to ensure that marketing programs are accurately reflected on our website and that all required lead acquisition components are fully in place
- Collect information and data to produce consolidated monthly campaign metrics. This will include reporting on new registrants, outbound sales efforts, and lead generation results
- Represent our company at external events
- Manage worldwide marketing email and event calendars, and corporate events end to end, including vendor negotiation
- 3-7 years of demand generation, event management, field marketing and marcom experience.
- Strong experience with Salesforce.com /marketing automation software.
- Event budget management experience.
- Driven creative process (specific examples required) for successful events.
- You are highly diligent, have high standards and pay close attention to detail.
- Sharp decision making — you are not afraid to make decisions and take risk.
- Savvy with customers — you love talking and listening to customers.
- Analytical brilliance — can post measurable objectives and report on hitting them
- Strong sense of urgency — create deadlines for yourself and others
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org — please cite job code: ZLJ-evdg