Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Job code: GAE-dgnm
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company is an established provider of enterprise software and services.
- Reporting directly to the VP of Marketing, the Marketing and Demand Generation Manager will be responsible for all demand gen program development and management: Develop program objectives, targets, tactics, and metrics and define best practices, standards, and processes to drive customer acquisition success
- Initiate and manage lead nurturing programs to accelerate prospect movement through the demand generation funnel.
- Develop and execute email campaigns for lead generation and lead-nurturing activities.
- Help create customer reference programs
- Support partner marketing activities
- Track and report on campaign costs, performance, and ROI through the demand generation lifecycle.
- 5-10 years of experience working in a fast-paced, high-tech marketing environment
- 3+ years running demand generation for an enterprise or BtoB software/services company.
- Experience with marketing automation programs like Salesforce, Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot
- Experience using email campaign management tools to create, send, and track emails
- Experience creating and managing successful online marketing events
- Ability to establish and manage priorities and drive projects to completion
- Strong writing skills
BA, BS or higher in marketing, communications, business or related field.
Email resume to email@example.com — please cite job code: GAE-dgnm