San Francisco, CA
Ref Code: ABB-dgen
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company, is a fast-growing provider of SaaS solutions. Still pre-IPO, this company has about 110 employees.
- Develop demand generation strategy that will deliver pipeline for sales organization and recruit the best in class campaign management team to ensure flawless execution. — Recruit and manage a team of lead generation managers and inside sales reps and provide the leadership, mentoring and processes to create a high performance lead generation team accountable for pipeline generation.
- Develop from concept stage through execution, marketing campaigns that support acquisition, penetration, retention, referral, cross-selling, revenue and branding goals according to marketing principles and best practices.
- Develop best practices business processes for managing campaigns leveraging Salesforce.com as a tool and leverage analytics reports to measure the effectiveness of each marketing campaign.
- Analyze and improve the quality of campaigns, acting on weak areas, optimizing strengths, measuring and controlling ROI based on actual costs and performance results, including assessing campaign effectiveness by channel, offer type, and target segment.
- Ensure that all campaigns are innovative, compelling and profitable, reviewing which methodologies are being used, which are working and what to test.
- Prepare ROI and break even analyses for all proposed campaigns and initiatives and prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly campaign analysis reports
- Identify/pursue new channels and revenue opportunities and work with senior executive team to drive initiatives through approval.
- 5+ years marketing experience; stong demand generation and marketing campaigns expertise.
- Experience with ROI-oriented marketing and ability to convert lead into pipeline.
- Must have proven experience with Salesforce.com and with marketing automation programs like Eloqua and/or Marketo.
- Demonstrated leadership to communicate effectiveness of marketing campaigns to senior executives and provide recommendations for pipeline growth
- Successful track record of developing, executing and measuring marketing campaigns in a variety of channels including webinars, email, communities, direct mail, etc. as well as integrated multi-channel marketing expertise.
- Expereince marketing SaaS solutions preferred.
Bachelor’s degree required.