Location: New York City, NY (or fully remote is OK too)
Our client company: MaestroQA — www.maestroqa.com
Title: Director of Product Marketing
Our vision is to help companies become more customer-centric by providing them with a central source of insights on their customer experience.
Our mission is to do this by elevating those who speak to customers all day — namely customer service teams — and ensuring their voice and insights are driving key decisions in their companies. With the accelerating shift to digital, customer support teams are becoming the consumer’s main human contact within an organization. This gives them the power to have a major impact on revenue and retention.
MaestroQA makes omnichannel quality assurance software for modern support teams. Etsy, Mailchimp, Peloton, Zendesk, and more use MaestroQA to improve agent performance, optimize CX processes, unlock business-level insights, and enable amazing customer experiences—all while improving the metrics that matter like retention, revenue, and CSAT.
About the role:
What makes this role unique and exciting is the opportunity to own the narrative and positioning for MaestroQA in this burgeoning category that aims to disrupt the existing Experience Management industry. The Director of Product Marketing will play a central role in shaping our messaging and strategy around new feature and product releases, as well as building out our competitive differentiation.
Another major function of this product marketing role will be setting the foundation for this department within marketing and building out the processes and team. This position will receive strategic support and collaboration across the company. Someone who feels energized by the challenge of building something new will thrive in this role.
The key focus areas to start will be:
- Providing excellent customer, market, and competitor research and analysis
- Refining our positioning statement and turning it into compelling messaging across various Demand Generation mediums
- Deliver high-impact content, including campaign assets, collateral, and sales enablement materials to support each stage of the buyer’s journey
- Excellent written communication skills with ability to translate product capabilities into business value
- A track record of executing high quality research and crafting compelling messaging
- Understanding of the buyer’s journey and enterprise sales process (Force Management, Sandler, etc.)
Contact: Dan Green <firstname.lastname@example.org>