Location: Greater Philadelphia (fully remote OK)
Our client company: Academy of Mine— academyofmine.com
Head of Marketing
Academy Of Mine (AOM), headquartered in Cherry Hill, NJ, is a growing ELearning Platform/LMS provider for B2B and looking to supercharge our Digital Marketing. We are in business since 2014 but the last 3 years have been when we have found Product Market Fit and are looking for growth. We are bootstrapped and profitable at the moment and we may raise Series A funding in the future if needed.
We are looking for a talented digital marketing star to take full responsibility for our inbound marketing strategies including social media, blog posts, content creation and lead generation in a B2B setting. Ultimately, you should be able to expand our company’s digital footprint and brand awareness.
- Increase volume of Inbound Leads (MQL, SQL) and Demand Generation
- Increase Quality of existing Inbound lead and Demand Generation
- Improve AOM’s Brand Awareness in the industry
Who you are
- Our ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional with at least 3+ years of experience in Digital Marketing. Ideally, you are someone who owns Lead Generation and Demand
- Generation primarily for a SAAS company.
- You are already in a role where you own some part of Lead/Demand Generation with specific targets and looking to move up to a VP role at a growing B2B SAAS Company.
- You are excited to work with a small company/team (about 20) where you are the first full time Marketing Hire and help build a bigger team.You are proactive than reactive. You like to own things and get them to completion with help from your team members as needed.
- You are a US Citizen or a Legal Permanent Resident/Green Card holder in the US.
- You can develop engaging content to attract and retain customers. The content can be blog posts, short content, social media posts , FAQs, tips, short marketing videos etc.
- You love writing and know how to create copy that effectively communicates our value prop. to potential and existing customers.
- You have experience or setting up content calendars, doing keyword research, competitor analysis and optimizing the content for Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- You know how to setup and look at Analytics including Google Tag Manager, Search Console, Google Data studio and others. You have experience with tools such as ahrefs.com, moz.com etc.
- You have experience setting up Paid Ads/PPC including Google, Linkedin, Facebook and can show how to measure the ads and their ROI.
- You can help create more brand awareness by doing webinars, case studies etc.
- You have experience with CRM systems such as HubSpot.
- Any experience with Content Management Systems (CMS) like WordPress is a huge plus.
Contact: Dan Green <firstname.lastname@example.org>