Location: San Francisco, CA
Job code: JS-pmvp
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company is a leading provider of marketing analytics and advertising technology optimization solutions.
- Reporting directly to the CMO, lead and build product marketing team.
- Responsible for planning and driving product launches, sales enablement, and co-marketing activities with partners.
- Work closely with the heads of sales and product to drive alignment on go-to-market strategy and ensure a growing sales team is properly trained.
- Provide sales teams with effective tools that articulate our value proposition and address common questions.
- Research competitors and ensure the field has clear messaging on our key differentiators.
- Work with Demand Gen department to create content assets that fuel pipeline generation and develop the agenda for field events.
- Drive strategy behind positioning, pricing, packaging.
- 8+ years experience in product marketing and related marketing positions.
- 3+ years experience marketing to marketers.
- Must have proven experience leading and building product marketing teams
- Exceptional writing and editing skills are a must.
- Experience in market analysis and specification of customer requirements, go-to-market planning, market positioning and messaging.
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a high growth, dynamic market environment
- Outstanding skills for building compelling, high quality, useful content in collaboration with internal and external contributors.
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills with prior experience presenting to customers and in public forum
BA/BS; MBA preferred.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org — please cite job code: JS-pmvp