Location: San Francisco, CA
Job code: PD-hprm
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client is a leading provider of digital advertising performance software and services.
- Responsible for developing and executing go-to-market strategies — building compelling messaging, defining the target markets, positioning the products and leading product launches.
- Establish, hire and lead the product marketing team
- Plan and execute go-to-market strategies and tactics
- Partner with product managers to establish and drive product road maps
- partner with Corporate Marketing to develop and execute integrated marketing plans to drive sales, create product and industry messaging for outbound communications and campaigns, and develop sales tools.
- Lead cross-functional teams to execute timely product launches and initiatives
- Develop compelling and targeted key messages and value propositions
- Work with product managers to drive product direction by providing customer and market intelligence
- Collaborate with Corporate Marketing and Sales to develop and execute programs to drive sales
- Develop content for marketing materials and sales tools, including presentations, whitepapers, product brochures and briefs
- Work with Corporate Marketing and PR to develop messaging and materials for press and analysts
- 10+ years of product marketing experience enterprise software
- 4+ years experience in advertising technology marketing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and presentation skills
- Experience in market analysis and specification of customer requirements, go-to-market planning, market positioning and messaging.
- Experience of initiating, executing and lifecycle managing differentiated positioning and messaging initiatives
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills with prior experience presenting to customers and in public forums.
BA/BS required. MBA preferred.
Email resume to Dan Green: email@example.com — please cite job code: PD-hprm