Location: San Francisco, CA
Job code: FSJ-msf
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company, an exciting early stage start-up with a killer technology, is a provider of SaaS solutions to IT leaders in the enterprise.
- The Director/ Vice President of Marketing is responsible for planning, organizing, staffing, training, and managing all marketing functions to achieve the company objectives of sales, growth, profitability, and visibility while ensuring a consistent marketing message and position.
- Create, manage, coordinate and execute all marketing strategies and implement tactical plans that meet and exceed company expectations.
- Develop and implement high impact, multi-channel marketing strategy to generate demand, qualified leads and sales pipeline.
- Develop benchmark criteria to measure and continually improve the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing programs.
- Define, build and implement customer programs to drive renewals, up-sells and customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with Sales, Product Development, Engineering to create demand and recognition for the Company and its products.
- Analyze, evaluate, plan and execute both existing and potential marketing activities and strategies.
- Recruit, coach and lead team.
- 7-12+ years experience in B2B software marketing, SaaS experience preferred.
- Must possess a strong sense of solution marketing, specifically expertise in messaging and positioning to convince highly technical executives (i.e., VP Engineering, CTO)
- Must be a metrics-oriented demand generation expert.
- Strong analytical, planning, forecasting and budgeting/financial skills.
- Marketing and customer service orientation.
- The ability to articulate a vision and strategy in a way that inspires and motivates others to harness energy to achieve business goals.
BA/BS required. MBA preferred.
Email resume to email@example.com — please cite job code: FSJ-msf