Location: San Francisco, CA (SoMa district)
Job code: DJH-jlmsf
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company, a start-up, is a rapidly growing provider of SaaS workforce management and HR software.
The Director/Vice President, Marketing is responsible for translating business goals and market insights into effective, efficient and integrated marketing strategy and programs that deliver measurable impact on revenue.
- Lead positioning and messaging efforts. Craft content as needed for marketing deliverables — white papers, collateral, web content, etc.
- Responsible for defining and executing social media marketing strategy. Responsible for SEO and PPC programs.
- Lead demand generation and all online and offline marketing activities for the company’s products and services in support of the marketing plan and ongoing sales related activities
- Own webinar strategy and execution
- Create innovative, compelling, profitable marketing vehicles that contribute to building our differentiation in the marketplace, delivering a web experience that engages and cultivates dialogue with prospects.
- Devise and execute market segmentation and targeting programs; staying abreast of competitive issues
- Focus on company brand awareness through the web, publications, ads, responses to inquiries from the media, press releases, analyst relations, speaking engagements, notable events and marketing opportunities
- Direct design and maintenance of website and related content and features.
- 7-12+ years B2B enterprise software marketing experience. Recent SaaS experience required.
- Strong leadership skills and experience
- Strong experience with web analytics, salesforce.com and marketing automation tools
- Strong demand generation experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience managing marketing and communications teams
- Must be an independent self-starter with a sense of urgency, proven results orientation, initiative and an affinity for producing consistently high-quality work
- PR/AR experience a plus
BA/BS required. MBA preferred.
Email resume to email@example.com — please cite job code: DJH-jlmsf