Location: San Francisco, CA
Our client company: Canary Technologies — www.canarytechnologies.com
Head of Marketing & Demand Generation
Canary Technologies is a fast-growing enterprise hospitality technology company that provides hotels with innovative solutions to drive efficiency and enhance the guest experience. Our core solutions get rid of antiquated technology in hotels. With backing from some of the top investors in Silicon Valley, including Y Combinator, Canary Technologies is trusted by thousands worldwide and serves some of the world’s largest and most iconic hotel brands.
This opportunity will provide close interaction with senior leaders and founders. Our founders are alums of the Cornell Hotel School, Columbia University, and The University of Pennsylvania- Wharton. They have previously built software companies, and have worked at firms such as Bain & Company, and Starwood Hotels & Resorts.
We are an organization that strongly believes in meritocracy and performance. There is significant opportunity for advancement and growth in this role, both of which are based on performance, and talent.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual that can take on an array of responsibilities at a fast growing startup. As our Head of Marketing and Demand Generation, you will play a key role in driving demand across various channels and promoting Canary to our target market.
The ideal candidate is a curious, data-driven growth marketer who has expertise in multiple marketing channels, and can collaborate effectively with the sales team to drive results. You have experience creating and running experiments that help us better reach our target audience, and can help create unique and creative messages that stand out to them. You will own demand gen strategy from end-to-end, and work closely across key functional teams to achieve performance targets. This position requires a unique blend of marketing operations, event marketing, creative integrated marketing, analytics, people management, and project management expertise
- Determine the most appropriate mix of marketing programs to target existing and new prospects
- Design and implement high-impact programs that are optimized to deliver results across the marketing and sales funnel while hitting target metrics
- Validate the mix of demand generation tactics by testing new channels/tactics and scaling the currently successful channels
- Lead, grow and develop a team of Demand Generation marketers to achieve key business metrics including leads, MQLs, SQLs and Revenue
- Define goals and metrics for all demand generation programs, including: lead nurturing campaigns, digital marketing programs
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of demand creation activities
- Own marketing technology stack; evaluate and recommend new technologies to improve process and optimize performance
- 4+ years experience in a fast-paced demand generation environment, ideally with an enterprise SaaS product
- Experience creating and executing ROI-driven marketing campaign plans
- Proven track record of prioritizing and delivering demand generation results within an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
- Ability to energize a team and engage them toward action and results
- Creativity to build innovative programs that engage prospects and optimize marketing dollars
- Excellent communicator with proven ability to clearly convey complex ideas
- Team player with cross-functional project leadership skills
- Ability to leverage technology including marketing automation, web content management, web analytics, and business intelligence
- Minimum 4+ years of work experience
- Prior experience building and managing a team
- Prior experience in SaaS
- Health Care Plan
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Stock Option Plan
- Flexibility to visit and travel to our offices
Contact: Dan Green <email@example.com>