Location: San Francisco, CA
Job code: RJ-grt
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company, startup, is SaaS provider of customer service solutions primarily to SMBs / SMEs.
- Reporting directly to the CEO, this is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious, rising-star tech marketing exec in SF.
- Create and drive marketing, demand gen and growth initiatives
- Develop and execute a high cadence of outbound marketing programs to create and maximize pipeline with a focus on automation
- Scale demand gen mechanism globally through email, social, PPC, SEM, retargeting, and other channels
- Develop programs to reach new customers through creative ideas and marketing strategies based on analysis, customer data, testing strategies and ROI
- Lead campaign execution from idea creation to deployment, including scheduling, segmentation, production, A/B testing, and further optimization
- Manage social media marketing campaigns
- Work initially as an individual contributor and build out team
- 4+ years relevant growth marketing SaaS experience selling into both enterprise and SMB/SME customers
- Experience building out a marketing mechanism that is based on testing, learning, iterating and improving
- Proven experience in analyzing data sets to identify issues and create clear actions to improve funnel performance and KPIs
- Excellent knowledge of marketing automation tools, and demand generation methods
- Must have experience with prospect-to-customer, self-service, no-touch or low touch marketing model
- Must be an extremely metrics-oriented demand generation/growth marketing expert. High-energy startup DNA /drive a must!
Email resume to Dan Green: email@example.com — please cite job code: RJ-grt