Job Title: Head of Marketing and Growth
Location: San Francisco, CA
about the client
This SF-based VPofMarketing.com client company is an HR Tech SaaS startup.
- Establish scalable demand generation machine: lead small team to drive key business metrics including MQLs, SQLs.
- Drive all paid customer acquisition campaigns
- Oversee all marketing materials, creative assets, and website.
- Lead our content strategy, including case studies, blog posts, product announcements, events, conferences, industry guides, and more.
- Manage budget and grow a team of marketers executing many different activities to support the field such as online advertising, ABM programs, field events, partner activities, user groups, industry events/trade shows, and PR.
- Grow and develop a metrics-driven marketing team.
- Conduct market research and stay updated on competitor positioning.
- Develop marketing automation workflows.
- Own the marketing-sourced pipeline goals for the Sales team across all segments and geographies.
- Continuously learn more about our product and what’s driving results for our customers.
- 6-10+ years of experience B2B software marketing required; SaaS/on-demand software preferred
- Experience defining acquisition account-based goals and objectives in conjunction with Sales to hit growth targets
- Strong organizational, project management, and multitasking skills
- Proven track record of building and leading successful demand generation marketing initiatives across channels, lifecycle stages, and for various audiences and buyer personas
- Expertise with data, both as the basis of driving inbound/outbound/account progress and for analysis of program results/ROI
- In-depth knowledge of martech stack tools
BA/BS. MBA preferred.
Contact Dan Green: <firstname.lastname@example.org> — please cite job code: MT-gmd