Location: New York, NY
Job code: TJ-hmdg
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company, a startup, is an innovative SaaS provider of procurement solutions.
- Create, from the ground up, a highly effective demand generation engine. As first marketing hire you will create, manage, coordinate and execute all marketing strategies and implement tactical plans that meet and exceed company expectations.
- Develop and execute integrated campaigns that achieve pipeline, lead and database growth goals. Build out database, ICP, and outbound lead pipeline for AEs and SDRs to prospect.
- Develop benchmark criteria to measure and continually improve the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing programs.
- Work closely with Sales, Product Development, Engineering to create demand and recognition for the Company and its products.
- Create KPIs and report to founding team.
- Help recruit, coach and lead team.
- 3+ years in B2B software (ideally SaaS) marketing with proven, hands-on, demand generation experience. Start-up experience desired.
- Must be a metrics-oriented data-driven marketer. You measure your activities and you iterate based on data.
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Prior experience with content marketing, social, SEO, SEM, display ads, retargeting.
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation tools.
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a high growth, dynamic market environment.
Email Dan Green <email@example.com> — please cite job code: TJ-hmdg