Location: New York, NY
Job code: TJ-hmdg
Head of Marketing and Demand Generation
about our client company: Negotiatus — www.negotiatus.com
Negotiatus is an end-to-end purchasing solution that provides productivity software and order fulfillment to save businesses time and money. www.negotiatus.com
- Create, from the ground up, a highly effective demand generation engine. As first marketing hire you will create, manage, coordinate and execute all marketing strategies and implement tactical plans that meet and exceed company expectations.
Develop and execute integrated campaigns that achieve pipeline, lead and database growth goals. Build out database, ICP, and outbound lead pipeline for AEs and SDRs to prospect.
Develop benchmark criteria to measure and continually improve the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing programs.
Work closely with Sales, Product Development, Engineering to create demand and recognition for the Company and its products.
Create KPIs and report to founding team.
Help recruit, coach and lead team.
- 3+ years in B2B software (ideally SaaS) marketing with proven, hands-on, demand generation experience. Start-up experience desired.
- Must be a metrics-oriented data-driven marketer. You measure your activities and you iterate based on data.
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Prior experience with content marketing, social, SEO, SEM, display ads, retargeting.
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation tools.
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a high growth, dynamic market environment.
Email Dan Green <email@example.com> — please cite job code: TJ-hmdg