Location: San Francisco, CA
Job code: WB-hm
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company is a provider of remote collaboration and design thinking solutions for teams.
- Work closely with sales and the executive staff to ensure company goals are met, pipelines are filled
- Outline and drive an overall demand generation plan to help online customer acquisition.
- Own all online and off-line marketing activities including search, social, email, webinars and content marketing.
- Create Account-Based Marketing (ABM) plan and use appropriate campaigns/tools to communicate to strategic accounts.
- Deliver results throughout the full sales funnel—from incoming lead to closed deals
- Create and maintain a set of marketing collateral and videos. Understand the market and competitive landscape and work with sales to develop winning sales tools.
- Create and strategically recycle/repurpose highly targeted, multi-channel collateral for each stage of the sales and customer lifecycle, such as: whitepapers, case studies, videos, eBooks, infographics, emails, landing page, social media copy & blog articles.
- Develop clear and measurable KPIs and goals, report progress regularly, communicate final results, and re-incorporate results to improve the next cycle.
- Design, test and execute progressive nurturing campaigns.
While this is an individual contributor role to start, this person will ultimately hire and lead team
- 5-10+ years of experience in a fast paced, demand generation focused B2B software marketing organization
- Experience with Account Based Marketing strategies and initiatives.
- Experience with leveraging free trial or freemium models a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills with experience measuring marketing attribution
- Experience managing and directing outside PR agency a plus.
- Demonstrated clear understanding of the sales funnel and focus on driving leads, MQLs, and opportunities
- Passion for results, measurement and optimization to continuously drive ROI
- Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills
- Interest in Design Thinking a plus
BA/BS. MBA preferred.
Email resume to Dan Green: firstname.lastname@example.org — please cite job code: WB-hm