Location: San Francisco, CA
Job code: AL-fsm
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company, a start-up, is a growing SaaS provider of information governance and regulatory compliance solutions.
A full-stack marketer, the Head of Marketing will help define company’s voice and and drive branding, sales enablement, product launches, demand gen, messaging and competitive intelligence. You will be the expert on our buyers and their buying criteria.
- Drive positioning, messaging and the the creation of content to support outbound marketing activities and lead generation
- Oversee all webinar strategy and execution.
- Create and manage event and conference plans, schedule and budget
- Develop programs to reach new customers through creative ideas and marketing strategies based on analysis, customer data, testing strategies and ROI.
- Identify and execute on solutions marketing initiatives with alliance ecosystem and channel partners
- Own the entire closed loop demand generation process, from initial awareness to hand-off to sales, and follow-up. Assume responsibility for a specific lead commit/quota.
- Manage social media marketing campaigns.
- 5-10+ years marketing and innovative branding experience within high-growth technology companies
- Expertise in events marketing:, conferences, tradeshows, webinars, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a high growth, dynamic market environment
- SaaS start-up experience required desired.
- Experience of initiating, executing and lifecycle managing differentiated positioning and messaging initiatives
BA/BS required. MBA preferred.
Email resume to email@example.com — please cite job code: AL-fsm