Location: San Jose, CA
Job code: EE-hcc
about the client
This VPofMarketing client company is a large, successful, established provider of hosted business VoIP.
- Develop and implement of a broad range of communications activities relative to the strategic direction and positioning of the company and its leadership.
- Develop and implement an integrated strategic communications plan to advance the company’s brand identity and broaden awareness of its solutions
- Direct all global public relations, analysts relationships, thought leadership, social media and employee communications programs
- Contribute to the development of the corporate message
- Become the trusted communications leader to company’s most senior executives including CEO, CTO, Head of Products
- Identify challenges and emerging issues faced by the organization. Work with leadership team and staff to recognize internal and external communications opportunities and solutions, and define and execute appropriate strategies to support them.
- Responsible for industry, business media relationship and strategy
- Develop a thought leadership and influence strategy by working directly with and managing Industry Analyst relationships
- Responsible for developing a regular cadence of internal communications to both inform employees and to create internal alignment and excitement about the company direction and progress
- Develop and manage a sustained cadence of high impact social media communications including company blogs, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, etc.
- Manage team of internal staff and agencies
- Serve as a spokesperson and lead point person on media interactions
- Manage crisis/conflict situations and serve as a spokesperson for the company
- Collaborate with Investor Relations on quarterly announcements, financial analyst communications, etc.
- Responsible for cultivating and maintaining relationships with key reporters
- Drive the creation of executive speeches, talking points, press releases, and other communications materials.
- 12+ years total tech PR and corporate communications experience
- Experience in corporate communications, public relations, analyst relations, crisis communication management and internal communications,
- Proven ability to influence across the organization and work effectively with all levels of management and staff.
- Demonstrated success in crafting a substantive and cohesive set of messages for an organization, which has been successfully communicated to key audiences and resulted in a measurable difference.
- Must have proven leadership and people management track record.
BA/BS. MBA preferred.
Email resume to Dan Green: email@example.com — please cite job code: EE-hcc