Location: San Francisco, CA
Job code: JK-grth
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company, a mid-stage startup, is a B2B provider of SaaS products marketed primarily to web developers.
- Provide data expertise to evaluate and enhance marketing programs, increase conversions and drive growth.
- Work closely with the marketing team to understand the our marketing stack and incoming data and use the information gathered to drive strategic marketing efforts.
- Data wizard – Dive into the data to understand every step of the funnel
- Funnel pro – Determine appropriate KPIs and metrics for each step of the funnel
- Experimenter – Perform rigorous A/B testing and constantly experiment with new ways to increase demand and optimize conversions
- Dashboard guru – Develop dashboards to provide insight into marketing program performance
- User acquisition – Grow our customer base via digital marketing campaigns
- Audience master – Create clear segmentation of leads by source, industry, use-case and other dimensions
- Strong SaaS growth track record
- 3-5 years of data-driven marketing experience, digital marketing experience preferred
- Experience building dashboards to convey data and key indicators
- Strong understanding of marketing measurement tools, including Google Analytics,
- Kissmetrics or similar tool, Pardot or other marketing automation tool, and social media measurement tools
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
Email resume to Dan Green: firstname.lastname@example.org — please cite job code: JK-grth