Location: Palo Alto, CA
Job code: DD-flde
about our client company: Instart Logic
Instart Logic is one of the hottest late stage IPO candidates in the valley. They’ve built an amazing platform that hundreds of leading large enterprises around the world are using to drive the performance, consumer experience and security of their cloud, web and mobile applications. Ecommerce companies will enjoy 5-8% higher revenue after deploying their platform. Digital advertisers will see 3-12% higher revenue. Cloud and mobile applications for the Global 2000 will run 20% to 80% faster, look better and be safer. Their market opportunity is easily in the billions.
- Reporting directly to the CMO, own all field and event marketing activities.
- Work closely with sales leadership to develop and deploy pipeline generating machine through a broad range of field based programs, events and trade shows produced by your team and contractors.
- Work with partners and our partner marketing team to plan joint programs with our partners and to tap into their customer events and customer bases.
- While initially you will be an individual contributor, over time you will build out a large team with a substantial budget.
- This position is primarily focused on driving North America pipeline, but you will work together with our country marketing executives to drive your programs globally, and to incorporate the best innovations from our regions into our global strategy.
- 7+ years of relevant B2B field and event marketing excellence
- Past experience as manager or director of field and event marketing at leading valley cloud computing or SaaS companies, focused on marketing to both line of business and IT
- Desire to travel frequently across North America and less frequently internationally
- Demonstrated track record of excellence in field and event marketing at leading Silicon Valley technology companies
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute compelling, highly effective field-based plays and campaigns
- Experience with direct, channel and partner field and event marketing – driving pipeline using both internal and external resources
- Amazing execution – show us your portfolio of fabulous, effective events
- Killer selection, planning and execution of trade shows
- Managed an annual budget of at least $1 million, with a portfolio of planning and results documents you can share
- Ability to manage, lead and grow a world class team
- Outstanding knowledge of B2B field and event marketing processes, measurement and best practices
- Excellent skills in sales and marketing systems and analytics – we use Marketo and Salesforce
- Demonstrated symbiotic relationships with CEOs, CRO’s, chief marketing officers, and sales executives
- High energy individual and entrepreneurial in spirit and deed – motivated by an equity upside and a long-term opportunity, ready to grow a highly motivated and dedicated team and advance an important business
BA/BS. MBA preferred.
Email resume to Dan Green: firstname.lastname@example.org — please cite job code: DD-flde