Location: New York City, NY (or fully remote is OK too)
Our client company: DoControl — www.docontrol.io
Backed by global cybersecurity leader CrowdStrike, DoControl gives organizations the automated, self-service tools they need for SaaS applications data access monitoring, orchestration, and remediation. We take a unique, customer-focused approach to the challenge of labor-intensive security risk management and data exfiltration prevention in popular SaaS applications.
Title: Event Manager
As a member of the DoControl Marketing Team, you will help lead the global event plan end-to-end, from identification, planning, execution and measurement. You will be a member of the Demand Generation team while partnering closely with the rest of the Sales, Customer Success, Product Marketing and Leadership teams to deliver a global event plan that will change as the hybrid world we live in evolves. Successful candidates are organized, detail-oriented, great communicators, and are able to think strategically while also executing tactically and efficiently. In addition, this role requires a deep passion for events and building programs that fit the needs of many parts of the organization.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Identify, plan, promote and execute all live and virtual global events for DoControl
- Manage in-person, virtual and partner events
- Collaborate with Go-To-Market teams on event strategies
- Research and explore new events that align to our target accounts/personas
- Educate sales and leadership organization on event plans
- Measure event impact through the entire lead lifecycle. Utilizing Salesforce/Hubspot for qualification and handoff to sales teams.
- Evaluate event ROI and present recommendations for improvement / impact
- Oversee pre/post event communication via social media, email and additional channels
- Travel required to events. Provide onsite event staff/support pre and post event
- BS/BA degree and 3-5 years of experience running live and virtual corporate events and event sponsorships.
- Previous experience in B2B Marketing (enterprise SaaS or software) targeting technical buyers and executives. Past experience in Field Marketing and partnering with sales teams.
- Experience in the cybersecurity industry is a plus
- Experience managing vendors and negotiating contracts
- Exceptional project management/organizational skills with ability to successfully manage multiple initiatives simultaneously. Attention to detail and accuracy is a must.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to coordinate with and influence internal stakeholders, including executives, product marketing leaders, and the sales team. Able to advocate persuasively for program strategy and results.
- Comfortable using Marketing Automation tools and Salesforce.com
- You have a passion for delivering high caliber conferences and experience with growing them from the ground up
- Self motivated and able to work autonomously. Able to manage competing priorities and adapt quickly to rapidly changing environments. You can marry high-level creativity and out-of-the-box-thinking with a very detail oriented, hands-on project management style.
Contact: Dan Green <firstname.lastname@example.org>