Location: San Francisco, CA
Job code: NJ-dvp
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company, a stage start-up, is a B2B provider of SaaS products marketed primarily to web developers. The VP/Head of Marketing will report directly to the CEO.
- Manage, create and drive all marketing initiatives and strategy.
- Promote and developing our brand in the developer community.
- Hire and lead direct marketing team.
- Drive positioning, create content and assist with training sales team.
- Employ marketing automation tools to execute, track, and continuaously improve upon campaigns. Analyze the effectiveness of all marketing programs and expenditures and make recommendations to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
- Connect with potential and existing customers in order to gain insight on how to improve product offerings; develop new partners and innovative channels.
- Responsible for defining and executing social media marketing strategy. Responsible for SEO and PPC programs.
- Partner with VP of Sales to execute and align on key field marketing activities.
- 7-12+ years experience marketing for an enterprise software company
- Experience working for a SaaS provider preferred.
- Experience in developer-focused marketing prefered
- Must have deep understanding of web analytics and tracking methodologies.
- Expertise with, Google Analytics or similar, multivariate and AB testing.
- Start-up experience required.
- Periodic travel to Paris.
BA/BS; MBA preferred
Email resume to Dan Green: email@example.com — please cite job code: NJ-dvp