Location: San Francisco, CA
Job code: AVH-sfhm
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company, an early stage start-up, is a provider of marketing and CRM intelligence and analytics solutions.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Director/Vice President, Marketing will help define company’s voice and and drive product positioning, sales enablement, product launches, messaging and competitive intelligence. You will be the expert on our buyers and their buying criteria enabling you to develop strategy and mange the marketing programs that drive demand for our products.
- Drive positioning, messaging and the the creation of content to support outbound marketing activities and lead generation
- Assess and quantify go-to-market opportunities.
- Develop programs to reach new customers through creative ideas and marketing strategies based on analysis, customer data, testing strategies and ROI.
- Identify and execute on solutions marketing initiatives with alliance ecosystem and channel partners
- Oversee the entire closed loop demand generation process, from initial awareness to hand-off to sales, and follow-up.
- Manage social media marketing campaigns.
- Establish and communicate early customer traction by identifying and supporting sales with early market adopters.
- 5-10+ years of marketing and product marketing experience within high-growth technology companies
- Experience in market analysis and specification of customer requirements, go-to-market planning, market positioning and messaging.
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a high growth, dynamic market environment
- Start-up experience desired.
- Experience of initiating, executing and lifecycle managing differentiated positioning and messaging initiatives
- ROI focused – analytical skills required to read/interpret marketing reports and make recommendations
BA/BS required. MBA preferred.
Email resume to email@example.com — please cite job code: AVH-sfhm