Location: San Francisco, CA
Job code: MCJ-dgn
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company, an early stage start-up, is a provider of innovative, powerful, niche SaaS CRM solutions.
- Reporting directly to the CEO, drive company’s strategic and tactical marketing activities
- Oversee the entire closed loop demand generation process, from initial awareness to hand-off to sales, and follow-up
- Drive positioning, messaging and the the creation of content to support outbound marketing activities and lead generation
- Create and manage event and conference plans, schedule and budget
- Develop programs to reach new customers through creative ideas and marketing strategies based on analysis, customer data, testing strategies and ROI
- Build out marketing department, all the while remaining a hands-on player
- 7-10+ years innovative marketing experience within high-growth technology companies
- Team player with a great sense of humor
- Strong writer
- Metrics-oriented demand generation expert.
- Experience marketing SaaS products/services to all sizes of enterprises
- High energy start-up DNA and drive a must
BA/BS required. MBA preferred.
Email resume to Dan Green: email@example.com — please cite job code: MCJ-dgn