Location: Belmont, CA
Job code: RPH-sem
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company is a large, successful provider of communications products and services.
- Reporting directly to the Sr. Director of Digital Marketing this person will be responsible for managing the US SEM program and is expected to develop and execute a coordinated plan that will drive new leads, acquisitions and recurring revenue.
- Manage daily execution of paid search campaigns
- Write, test, and optimize ad copy
Hands-on bid optimization; calculate keyword bids based on historical performance data
- Conduct keyword discovery, testing, and optimization; build and execute massive keyword expansions to drive accelerated program growth. Conduct detail-oriented work, organizing our account to avoid keyword overlap and ensuring ad groups are tightly themed.
- Report and analyze campaign and keyword performance, on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Provide performance analyses and make spend shift / optimization recommendations
- Develop forecasts and ad-hoc projections for spend, revenue and ROI
- Drive continuous improvement through implementation of new and creative ideas
A/B test landing pages, messaging and multiple user experiences
- Monitor and manage campaigns to meet and exceed targets for lead/acquisition volume, revenue, and ROI
- Keep up with industry trends and apply learning/best practices to our account. Stay abreast of all Adwords Betas and test in our account if they fit our growth plans.
- Conduct competitive intelligence scans/benchmarking and develop strategies to adapt to changing environment
- Work together with search engine optimization (SEO) team to maximize search engine page results (SEPR) exposure for various search engines, keywords & pages
- Manage multiple vendor/external relationships (Google, Yahoo, Bing)
- Support management and other in-house teams on an ad hoc basis with reporting and special project execution.
- Work closely with our marketing ops and analytics teams to make data-driven marketing decisions.
- 10+ years of SEM experience in a fast paced environment
- B2B/lead gen experience. Paid Social experience is a big plus.
- Hands-on experience with Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter, Yahoo Gemini, retargeting and social media platforms.
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use data and metrics to tell a story, back up assumptions and develop business cases; ability to track, analyze and report results and provide recommendations to optimize performance.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel; strong working knowledge of other Microsoft Office programs (Word, and PowerPoint).
- Self-directed and enjoys taking initiative.
- Possess the interpersonal skills needed to work effectively throughout the organization as well as with partners and vendors.
BA/BS. MBA preferred.
Email resume to Dan Green: firstname.lastname@example.org — please cite job code: RPH-sem