Location: Pleasanton, CA
Job code: HC-spdo
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company is a global provider of enterprise software support products and services, and the leading third-party support provider for Oracle and SAP software products.
- Develop messaging and positioning by industry and role as applicable, to differentiate our company as THE premium support provider
- Partner with the Demand Generation team to devise campaign strategy and themes, create compelling content, and guide marketing programs to drive demand for our support services for Oracle applications
- Equip and train the sales team on our value proposition for Oracle support services with world-class sales tools, competitive and market intelligence to overcome critical objections and support every stage of the selling process
- Develop messaging, high-quality content and campaigns to support and drive client retention efforts including developing and showcasing client success stories.
- 10+ years enterprise software experience in core product marketing roles. ERP or Cloud product marketing experience is highly desirable
- Strength in working with varied groups including executive management, sales, client engagement and marketing teams
- Experience in developing Go-To-Market strategies (solution and services definition, packaging, pricing, and positioning) for leading technology or services companies is required
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – Ability to represent marketing plans and strategic priorities to senior executives, sales, customers, top prospects, analysts and press
- Excellent relationship building skills: Ability to work across the entire organization with senior leaders to build consensus on product marketing priorities is a must. Must be able to develop and sustain relationships with key influencer’s, customers, top prospects and analysts
- Thought leadership skills: Ability to demonstrate new points of views to the business and industry and set the intellectual direction for marketing support services and strategy.
BA/BS required. MBA preferred.
Email resume to Dan Green <firstname.lastname@example.org> — please cite job code: HC-spdo