Location: Pleasanton, CA
Job code: HC-spdcs
about our client company: Rimini Street (www.riministreet.com)
Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMNI) is a global provider of enterprise software products and services, and the leading third-party support provider for Oracle and SAP software products.
- Design, execute, and deliver on cloud go-to-market strategy, collateral and tools repository, and demand generation programs.
- Engage with partners (in collaboration with internal strategic services and alliances team) to develop compelling joint marketing solutions and value proposition that build awareness, thought leadership and sales pipeline.
- Enable success of global sales and client engagement teams via assets, tools and collateral resulting in deliverable such as positioning statements, key messages, real-world proof points/metrics/client quotes, competitive rollups, web page content, blogs/posts/tweets, client success stories, e-books/white papers and training sessions.
- Identify and monitor new cloud trends and market opportunities and partnering with product management to evaluate and support justification to pursue these opportunities.
- Demonstrate clear and compelling points of view including unique and actionable advice on how to exploit cloud opportunities, selectively and systematically.
- Develop deep market insights including developing competitive play sheets, pricing and packaging.
- 10+ years enterprise software experience in core product marketing roles. Cloud product marketing experience is highly desirable.
- Experience in developing Go-To-Market strategies (solution and services definition, packaging, pricing and positioning) for leading technology, services or ERP companies is required.
- Excellent Communications and Presentation Skills – Ability to simplify and present complex information and concepts with confidence to establish rapport, credibility, and trust with multiple audiences – prospects, clients, sales and executives teams.
- Self-Sufficiency – Ability to identify solutions and forge a strategic direction despite high degrees of ambiguity and uncertainty.
- Multi-Tasking and Agility – Ability to manage heavy workload and fast-changing conditions is critical.
- Excellent relationship building skills – Ability to work across the entire organization with senior leaders to build consensus on product marketing priorities is a must. Must be able to develop and sustain relationships with key influencer’s, clients and analysts.
- Thought leadership skills – Ability to demonstrate new points of views to the business and industry and set the intellectual direction for marketing support services and strategy.
BA/BS required. MBA preferred.
Email resume to Dan Green <firstname.lastname@example.org> — please cite job code: HC-spdcs