Location: Palo Alto, CA
Job code: BV-dsd
about our client company: Instart Logic
Instart Logic is one of the hottest late stage IPO candidates in the valley. They’ve built an amazing platform that hundreds of leading large enterprises around the world are using to drive the performance, consumer experience and security of their cloud, web and mobile applications. Ecommerce companies will enjoy 5-8% higher revenue after deploying their platform. Digital advertisers will see 3-12% higher revenue. Cloud and mobile applications for the Global 2000 will run 20% to 80% faster, look better and be safer. Their market opportunity is easily in the billions.
- Responsible for building and leading a world-class sales development team, with primary responsibility for driving pipeline for global sales force.
- Oversee the qualification and nurturing of inbound marketing qualified leads, outbound prospecting, and nurturing of in-funnel prospects.
- Ultimately responsible for creating pipeline, formally defined as sales qualified opportunities.
- This bulk of your headcount will be in Palo Alto, Manhattan and London. This position will reside at corporate HQ in Palo Alto, and report directly to the CMO.
- 5+ years of relevant inside sales and/or sales development leadership
- Past experience as manager or director of sales development or inside sales at leading cloud computing or SaaS companies
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute compelling, highly effective plays and campaigns to engage prospects and drive pipeline
- Great strategic communication and writing skills
- Great hiring, team leadership and people development skills, with demonstrated ability to manage, lead and grow a world class team
- Excellent skills in sales and marketing systems and analytics. We use Marketo and Salesforce
- Must have the ability to travel periodically to sit with your teams in Manhattan and London
Email resume to Dan Green: email@example.com — please cite job code: BV-dsd