Location: San Francisco, CA
Job code: ED-chm
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company, a start-up, is a SaaS provider of sales and marketing engagement, enablement and productivity solutions.
- Own and drive all channel marketing strategy and tactics
- Coordinate partner marketing activity, including events and other demand generation programs
- Build marketing plans with partners
- Maintain an overall view of key alliance partners
- Take advantage of co-funding opportunities to extend channel marketing budget
- Responsible for channel enablement: messaging, training, material development
- Responsible for channel motivation: newsletters, incentives, etc. that will keep us top of mind
- Support channel recruitment from a marketing standpoint if required
- Budget marketing activities with partners and other channel marketing spend
- Serve as primary liaison between sales and marketing regarding partner programs and relationships
- Report on activities, leads, opportunities and bookings through the channel
- 5-10 years channel marketing / business development experience in enterprise software.
- Strong project management skills
- The ability to juggle many incoming requests on your time
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated analytical ability specifically related to program measurement and ROI.
BA/BS required. MBA preferred.
Email resume to Dan Green: email@example.com — please cite job code: ED-chm