Location: San Francisco, CA
Job code: EM-crs
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company is a leading provider of human capital management solutions.
- Oversee digital marketing team to drive inbound demand through creative and efficient marketing programs and campaigns
- Create and drive digital marketing strategy and budgets across all products and media, including websites, social media, email, advertising, etc.
- Drive and optimize SEM programs: keyword discovery, keyword expansion, ad copy, ad grouping, landing page optimization, testing, and analysis
- Work with content marketing to develop entertaining, educational and compelling campaign content.
- Manage and build database of online community and create opportunities for lead capture.
- Support complementary and integrated communications, events and promotions as needed
- Work with internal/external resources to manage PPC and social media lead-gen
- Recruit, manage and mentor staff
- Implement accurate, informative online campaign tracking and reporting
- 10+ years experience in B2B and/or B2C online marketing.
- Experience with online marketing, online communities, pay-per-click advertising, web technologies and SEO/SEM, as well as online banner campaigns
- Strong understanding of online buyer behavior and purchase process metrics.
- Expertise across a wide array of digital media (website/seo, social, email/ppc, etc.)
- Experience motivating, managing and mentoring a team of digital marketing professionals.
- Solid marketing acumen, superior technical skills and an entrepreneurial attitude.
- Experience with marketing automation, sales force automation, and lead management tools.
- Exceptional skills with Excel, Google Analytics and other relevant online analysis tools
BA/BS. MBA preferred.
Email resume to Dan Green: email@example.com — please cite job code: EM-crs