Location: San Francisco, CA
Job code: TB-btoc
This VPofMarketing.com client company, a mid-sized start-up, is a consumer-facing provider of information services and products.
- Lead, develop and deliver a digital marketing strategy across all digital channels including, Mobile, Search, SEM, Affiliates, Display, Email, Social and campaign landing pages.
- Monitor and report on referral traffic from display, email, SEO, PPC, affiliate and social to analyze site conversion effectiveness and identifying areas for improvement.
- Manage agency relationships and internal design team to plan and execute campaigns.
- You are current with the latest digital industry trends and best practices, and you are passionate about testing new channels and approaches.
- Be an expert on ad copy and A/B and multivariate testing: Drive online demand generation with a test, measure, optimize or kill approach to create highly effective/efficient paid acquisition campaigns.
- Drive user acquisition and media buying across various paid advertising channels and partnerships.
- Track and analyze all campaigns and channels to provide performance analysis and identify opportunities for improvements and ROI optimization.
- At least 5-8 years in acquisition marketing roles with deep understanding of at least four of the following digital marketing channels: affiliate marketing, SEM, display advertising, social media, SEO and email marketing.
- Significant online consumer-facing marketing experience
- Strategic thinker who has the ability to influence and collaborate with a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Worked in changing, high growth environments; comfortable with ambiguity and working in matrixed organizations.
- Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills.
- You are an effective leader, yet extremely hands-on yourself.
- You’re a highly quantitative thinker.
- Strong verbal and written skills to communicate effectively in-house with multiple stakeholders and with outside vendors
- ROI focused – analytical skills required to read/interpret marketing reports and make recommendations
BS/BA; MBA preferred.
Email resume to email@example.com — please cite job code: TB-btoc