Location: South San Francisco
Job code: MX-dpm
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company is a leading provider of cloud-based business process and business commerce solutions.
- Reporting directly to the VP of Marketing, the Director of Product Marketing will develop, manage and execute go-to-market strategies and tactics.
- Develop positioning, differentiation, messaging, sales enablement and training tools
- Plan and execute internal and external communications, tradeshow presence, demand-gen tactics, analyst briefings, case-studies, co-authored thought leadership and other online and printed media pieces in industry outlets etc.
- Develop executive pricing recommendations for existing and new offerings
- Support product strategy, roadmap development and competitive analysis
- Engage with the client User Group customer community online and at User Group events
- 12-15+ years experience in enterprise software, building viral markets, and products focused on business processes
- Extensive knowledge and experience in developing and executing go-to-market and marketing plans for enterprise software
- Extensive experience in managing projects and forming virtual teams working with various functions (i.e., Product Management, Sales, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience in product strategy and price management
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills and mental agility
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with cloud- based software is an advantage.
- Experience with business process or business analytics software is an advantage.
- Self-motivating, able to assume responsibility and work autonomously in a professional manner
- Creative and critical thinking is a must.
BA/BS. MBA preferred.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org — Please site job code: MX-dpm