Location: San Jose, CA
Job code: CWS-prc
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company, a startup, is a SaaS provider of supplier information management and logistics optimization solutions.
- Assess and quantify go-to-market opportunities, positioning and messaging.
- Create a content strategy and editorial calendar that supports and extends marketing initiatives, both short- and long-term.
- Work cross functionally with product management, field sales and other functions to identify and prioritize opportunities and drive overall product marketing execution
- Partner with corporate marketing to develop and execute integrated marketing plans to drive sales, create product and industry messaging for outbound communications and campaigns, and develop sales tools.
- Manage, curate and contribute to the company blog. Ensure that all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and social promotion.
- Develop compelling and targeted key messages and value propositions
- Create and strategically recycle/repurpose highly targeted, multi-channel collateral for each stage of the sales and customer lifecycle, such as: whitepapers, case studies, videos, eBooks, infographics, emails, landing page, social media copy and blog articles.
- Work with corporate marketing and PR agency to develop messaging and materials for press and analysts
- While this is an individual contributor role to start, this person will ultimately hire and lead team
- 5-10+ years of product marketing experience enterprise software / SaaS solutions.
- 2+ years recent experience in logistics/ supply chain management software solutions.
- Demonstrated success in a mid-senior level B2B editorial or content or product marketing role,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and presentation skills
- Experience tracking and optimizing content performance using a Salesforce and Google Analytics
- Experience in market analysis and specification of customer requirements, go-to-market planning, market positioning and messaging.
- Some experience with SEO techniques and best practices across digital platforms preferred
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills with prior experience presenting to customers and in public forums.
BA/BS. MBA preferred.
Email resume to Dan Green: email@example.com — please cite job code: CWS-prc