Location: Santa Clara, CA
Job code: DT-spm
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company is a leading provider of cloud security solutions for enterprises.
- Identify customer and partner needs, strategies, value propositions, and barriers to purchase through market research, segmentation analysis and deep customer/partner relationships
- Develop positioning and messaging that resonates with the target market, relating product capabilities in terms that customers understand, care about, and are willing to pay for
- Help train sales team by communicating the value proposition of our products and provide support to the sales organization to help drive business and close deals
- Collaborate closely with the demand generation team to guide and develop the ideal content and positioning for outbound programs.presentations, white papers, sales kits, field newsletters, Intranet sites, etc.
- Perform competitive analyses to highlight company’s business and technology advantages
- Track competitive activities and market developments to ensure the field is equipped with clear messages that differentiate our product lines
- Serve as product spokesperson with customers, partners, press, analysts, and at events
- 8+ years of product marketing experience.
- 4+ years experience in security and SaaS offerings
- Experience in working at a startup or fast-paced software company
- Excellent listening, oral and written communication/presentation skills with strong ability to influence people at all levels and in various functions
- Experienced with interacting with customers and partners
- Strong leadership/management skills and experience to bring together diverse views
- Ability to deliver exceptional quality in a timely manner
Email resume to: email@example.com — please cite job code: DT-spm