Location: San Mateo, CA
Job code: MB-mmk
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client is a is a cloud-based provider of enterprise CRM, marketing and analytics solutions.
- Own the creation and execution of go-to-market plans
- Develop positioning and messaging that resonates with the target market, relating product capabilities in terms that customers understand, care about, and are willing to pay for
- Create the core marketing content and sales tools needed to support various sales channels (direct and indirect) to reach customers with a consistent and relevant message including messaging and positioning documents, web site messaging, video demos, case studies, presentations, white papers, sales kits, field newsletters, Intranet sites, etc.
- Perform competitive analyses to highlight company’s business and technology advantages
- Track competitive activities and market developments to ensure the field is equipped with clear messages that differentiate our product lines
- Work with all internal organizations on delivering successful products to market
- Serve as product spokesperson with customers, partners, press, analysts, and at events
- 10+ years of relevant experience.
- Self-motivated strategic thinker with proven ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities, and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with sales, marketing, engineering, cross-functional teams and third parties
- Passion for technology with a technical understanding of web marketing, online applications, and internet services markets and products.
- Self-motivated strategic thinker with proven ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Experience working with company executives and senior management.
- Great writer, deliverables oriented
- Excellent public speaking skills
- Experience in working at a startup or fast-paced software company
BA/BS required. MBA preferred.
Email resume to email@example.com — please cite job code: MB-mmk