Location: San Jose, CA
Job code: BTR-dpm
This VPofMarketing.com client company is a rapidly growing provider of security and identity authentication software and services.
- Assess and quantify go-to-market opportunities, positioning and messaging.
- Create content to support outbound marketing activities and lead generation
- Identify and execute on solutions marketing initiatives with alliance ecosystem and channel partners
- Support partner and customer meetings, including both formal presentation and open discussion of our solutions.
- Work cross functionally with product management, field sales and other functions to identify and prioritize opportunities and drive overall product marketing execution
- Establish and communicate early customer traction by identifying and supporting sales with early market adopters & “beachhead” accounts.
- 8-12+ years of product marketing experience in software security and/or fraud prevention solutions
- Experience marketing to insurance and health care verticals a plus.
- Expereince in market analysis and specification of customer requirements, go-to-market planning, market positioning and messaging.
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a high growth, dynamic market environment
- Some start up experience desired.
- Experience of initiating, executing and lifecycle managing differentiated positioning and messaging initiatives
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills with prior experience presenting to customers and in public forums.
BS/BA; MBA preferred.
Email resume to email@example.com — please cite job code: BTR-dpm