Location: San Francisco, CA
Job code: RSK-dpm
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company is a leading provider of enterprise user analytics platform for social and mobile application developers, marketers and producers.
- Assess and quantify go-to-market opportunities, positioning and messaging.
- Work with business development, product and account management teams to represent go-to-market needs
- Develop positioning and value statements
- Develop go-to-market strategies for each new product and feature, working closely with Director of Demand Generation to execute
- Create content to support outbound marketing activities and lead generation including sales enablement materials & collateral, including new business presentations, brochures, product demos, case studies and other
- Work closely with our Content Marketing to identify compelling thought leadership content that should be developed to support revenue growth
- Participate in new business pitches, conduct win/loss analysis and manage competitive intel for the organization
- Track customer care, dashboard, metrics, consumer feedback, customer satisfaction to measure performance and employment of existing and new functionalities and features.
- 7-12+ years relevant experience in product or solutions marketing.
- Must be a self starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced software start-up environment.
- Ability to grasp and translate complex technical features into benefits and selling points
- Demonstrated track record of taking products to market and contributing to revenue growth
- Keen understanding of the B2B sales cycle, and methods to quicken through sales support
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills including demonstration skills to handle many assignments simultaneously.
BA/BS; MBA preferred.
Email resume to email@example.com — please cite job code: RSK-dpm