Job code: GGH-pdm
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company is a rapidly growing provider of storage and virtualization performance/optimization solutions.
- Reporting directly to the VP Marketing, assess and quantify go-to-market opportunities, positioning and messaging.
- Create content to support outbound marketing activities and lead generation
- Identify and execute on solutions marketing initiatives with alliance ecosystem and channel partners
- Sales enablement — Working closely with sales, create sales tools to support all stages of the sales process ; help communicate the value proposition of our products to the sales team and provide support to the sales organization to help drive business and close deals
- Product launch — plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Market intelligence — be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to crush them
- Work cross functionally with product management, field sales and other functions to identify and prioritize opportunities and drive overall product marketing execution
- Establish and communicate early customer traction by identifying and supporting sales with early market adopters.
- Develop and execute pricing strategy
- 7-12+ years of product marketing and/or product management experience in with an emphasis on storage and/or virtualization markets.
- Must bring strong skills in market analysis and specification of customer requirements, go-to-market planning, market positioning and messaging, and the development of marketing materials for enterprise accounts.
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a high growth, dynamic market environment
- Some start up experience desired.
- Experience of initiating, executing and lifecycle managing differentiated positioning and messaging initiatives
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills with prior experience presenting to customers and in public forums.
BA/BS required, in computer science or related technical degree preferred, MBA desirable.
Email resume to email@example.com — please cite job code: GGH-pdm.