Location: San Jose, CA
Job code: DH-prd
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company, a startup, is a SaaS provider of cyber threat detection and incident response solutions.
- Own product messaging, positioning, content creation and sales enablement
- Work cross-functionally with product management, engineering, demand generation, and sales to drive the business and be accountable for the growth of the products ( revenue, market share ) in each market.
- Develop compelling and targeted key messages and value propositions
- Create and strategically recycle/repurpose highly targeted, multi-channel collateral for each stage of the sales and customer lifecycle, such as whitepapers, case studies, videos, eBooks, infographics, emails, landing page, social media copy and blog articles.
- Create GTM tools like customer-facing decks, one-pagers, demos, case studies, and customer success stories
- Help train sales team on how to deliver product messaging, stories, and narratives
- While this is an individual contributor role to start, this person will ultimately hire and lead team
- 8+ years in product marketing and related marketing positions in B2B SaaS.
- 3+ years in security and related market spaces.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and presentation skills
- Excellent project management, communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Ability to plan, define, execute and communicate at both a strategic and a tactical level
BA/BS. MBA preferred.
Email resume to Dan Green <email@example.com> Please cite job code: DH-prd