Job Title: Director of Product Marketing
Location: San Francisco, CA
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company is a rapidly growing, niche SaaS provider of customer relationship management solutions.
- Lead positioning, messaging and content creation efforts.
- Set the framework and ensure quality execution of sales enablement materials including pitch decks, case studies, sales sheets, white papers, and more
- Work with VP, Marketing to ensure a consistent voice for products.
- Establish KPIs for product marketing remit and report results on an ongoing basis
- Partner with the Demand Generation team to devise campaign strategy and themes, create compelling content, and guide marketing programs to drive demand
- Equip and train the sales team on our value proposition
- Work closely with product management to influence the product roadmap development
- Manage go-to-market plans for new products across functional teams including Sales, Sales Development, Client Services, and Marketing to achieve financial goals
- Create and execute programs and content that foster thought leadership in the industry
- Manage internal and external product marketing, design and copywriting resource
- Be a marketplace expert on Marketing technology, monitoring industry trends and competitors with an enterprise marketing background
- 7-12+ years of experience in B2B product marketing, ideally in CRM or related space.
- Strong understanding of the enterprise software ecosystem and emerging technologies
- Strength in working with varied groups including executive management, sales, client engagement and marketing teams
- Experience in developing Go-To-Market strategies
- Excellent relationship building skills: ability to work across the entire organization with senior leaders to build consensus on product marketing priorities is a must.
- Ability to understand complex technical capabilities to translate into clear value-based positioning in a rapidly changing marketplace
- Self-motivated, efficient multitasking with an ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; ability to represent marketing plans and strategic priorities to senior executives, sales, customers, top prospects, analysts and press
BA/BS. MBA preferred.
Contact Dan Green <firstname.lastname@example.org>