Location: San Francisco, CA
Job code: VS-part
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company is a leading provider of marketing analytics and advertising technology optimization solutions.
- Develop overall strategy for partner marketing efforts and own success metrics against that strategy.
- Drive all aspects of marketing activities for partner programs.
- Work with partner and corporate communications team to develop appropriate storylines and drive coverage.
- Define co-marketing plans with partners and work with internal demand generation team to create new campaigns.
- Work with the Business Development team to help implement and maximize the value of our partner program
- Work with product marketing to develop appropriate storylines and drive coverage.
- Work with demand gen team to coordinate and execute tactics to drive sales leads and create sales tools for partners to effectively position our product capabilities
- Assist product marketing in delivering training sessions to partner sales teams
- 5+ years experience working in partner marketing, product marketing, demand gen — ideally in martech/ adtech and related.
- Must be a hands-on, self-directed, team player with a passion for building a world-class partner marketing program.
- Experience building and growing relationships with partner marketing teams.
- Travel 10-20%
BA/BS; MBA preferred.
Email resume to email@example.com — please cite job code: VS-part