Location: San Francisco
Job code: OCL-dolm
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company is a leading provider of cloud-based SaaS products/services that enable development, operations and support teams to monitor, debug and troubleshoot their IT infrastructure, applications and business processes.
- Own the company funnel, crafting strategy and leading implementation to acquire new customers online.
- Plan, craft and measure all aspects of the marketing funnel.
- Drive constant improvement of key funnel metrics using build-measure-learn methodology.
- Develop and optimize our marketing automation stack.
- Manage all aspects of the process including lead creation, development, conversion and retention.
- Create visibility for key performance metrics and work with peers to plan improvements in other parts of business to support increased funnel success.
- 8-12+ years total experience from hi-tech enterprise software or Internet companies.
- Demonstrated success in a B2B SaaS, freemium or free-trial business model is required.
- At home with all aspects of the marketing mix including branding, demand generation, messaging and so on.
- Extensive experience with marketing automation systems (e.g. Marketo), analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics), CRM (e.g. Salesforce), etc.
- Highly analytical with exceptional quantitative skills.
- Learning personality. You’re always curious and picking up on the latest apps and media.
- High integrity. Passion for achievement. Infectious enthusiasm.
BA/BS degree required.
Email resume to email@example.com — please cite job code: OCL-dolm.