Location: San Francisco, CA
Ref Code: GF-dmsf
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company, an early stage start-up, is building the first Web 3.0 product offering that combines the intuitive interface of Apple with the efficient and self-learning search capabilities of Google with the monetization principles of Adsense and Yelp, but all focused on letting you know events highly relevant to you are happening — anytime, anywhere.
- Create, coordinate and maintain a powerful, industry-wide marketing strategy.
- Craft and drive brand reputation through aggressive PR strategy and tactics. Manage PR exposure to technical publications, influencers, and analysts.
- Plan, develop, and budget go-to-market strategies for new products; foster co-marketing opportunities with potential and current partners.
- Actively refine product strategy; establish competitive SWOT analyses on each market/vertical.
- Help define aggressive yet realistic targets for the sales organization.
- Maintain overall marketing scorecard including key performance metrics, ROI, and quarterly performance results.
- Create and manage client performance reporting to ensure account managers make regular, monthly contact with all high-value, active clients.
- Maintain personal contact with highest-performing commercial clients, all the while building relationships and up-selling.
- Create closed-loop tracking for all demand generation programs; ensure that all new commercial client enquiries are properly handled by account management team.
- Proven experience in setting strategies and delegating tasks.
- Prior experience of successfully taking a new brand to the market.
- Strong track record of effectively leading, managing, motivating and inspiring others.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to succeed in fast-paced environment, including quickly and accurately assessing opportunities to determine best approach.
- Strong knowledge in all aspects of digital and social media.
Bachelor’s degree required. MBA preferred.