Job Title: Director of Marketing (Head of Marketing and Demand Generation)
Location: San Francisco, CA
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company, a Series A startup, is a provider of innovative SaaS solutions to the automotive industry.
In this newly created position, you will report directly to the CEO and lead all marketing and growth efforts.
- Own paid and organic demand gen channels and be responsible for driving inbound leads for the sales team to qualify and close; Exercise a data-centric approach to implement metrics for measuring growth, market share, and company penetration
- Establish thought leadership in our space through content marketing, PR, event marketing and other channels
- Create and A/B test landing pages, funnels and lead nurturing
- Generate new prospect interest through outbound email drip campaigns; own the entire closed loop demand generation process, from initial awareness to hand-off to sales, and follow-up.
- Coordinate events including sponsorships, speaking engagements for our team, booth setup and meeting setup
- Own external vendor management for demand gen, PR, and events
- Establish, monitor, track and optimize KPI’s across all channels and take data driven action to increase performance month over month
- Manage outside marketing agencies
- Recruit and build team
- 7-10+ years marketing and growth/demand generation experience in B2B tech, preferably SaaS
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a high growth, dynamic market environment; start-up experience required
- Strong knowledge of and experience working with a wide variety of relevant martech tools
- Experience managing outside agencies and marketing resources/contractors
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity options
- Top-notch health, dental, vision benefits
- Flexible vacation and leave policy
Contact Dan Green: <email@example.com> — please cite job code: MS-gmk