San Mateo, CA
Ref Code: WNM-dsol
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company is an established, very successful and profitable provider of network monitoring and optimization solutions.
- Enterprise Solution Marketing Director will be The candidate will play a vital strategic and tactical role, providing thought leadership and strategic guidance & execution to enable marketing, channels and sales to more fully and successfully engage with enterprise customers.
- Responsible for enabling the revenue goals for the enterprise market: develop the Enterprise Segment marketing strategy and plans.
- Market Intelligence & analysis. Become the company expert on the buying centers within enterprise customers for network monitoring and security tools, & requirements, including how they buy, their buying criteria, competition, technology partner eco-system, and new opportunities for targeted case studies / solutions.
- In partnership with business development and sales, create segment-specific positioning and messaging for products and technologies into enterprise network monitoring solutions and architecture with our strategic technology partners.
- Develop a portfolio of Enterprise network monitoring industry-specific solutions / case studies in order to create sales opportunities and demand.
- Sales and Channel Enablement: Product positioning & value propositions for targeted verticals / industries.
- Develop sales tools that support the selling process including customer-facing presentation, ROI analysis and competitive analysis incorporating our target case study / solution opportunities and unique value propositions.
- Develop & execute outbound Enterprise Marketing programs & activities to support top line revenue goals and targeted opportunities.
- Industry-specific Customer Collateral, including technology papers, solution-oriented case studies and solutions briefs with alliance partners.
- Build awareness and credibility by working with other segment/technology marketing team members and marketing VP to strategize and execute PR and AR plans
- Build enterprise-specific sales training content
- 8-12+ years total experience marketing technology products, with significant experience in product marketing. — Must have experience writing outbound marketing materials in the networking or adjacent IT market sector.
- Ideal candidate should have 5+ year’s experience working in the networking market, either with a network equipment vendor or network monitoring vendor.
- Strong technical understanding of network equipment and network monitoring market sectors, and ability to take complex technical points or concepts and simplify them into end customer value propositions and collateral/content.
- The successful candidate must present a professional demeanor; possess strong communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated experience of working cross-functionally and influencing others. He or she also demonstrates solid team-building and conflict resolution skills can build consensus and work collaboratively with stakeholders and teammates.
- Have the ability to handle multiple, simultaneous projects; take action on timely milestone communications, meeting deadlines, solving problems and decision making for each. Ability to network and navigate internally and understand stakeholder roles including but not limited to Product Management, Sales, Analyst Relations, and Public Relations for strategic planning.
- Should possess broad knowledge of primary competitor products, services, and solutions for assigned market segment, as well as industry trends. Ability to synthesize, distill, and integrate content and messages.
- Sales experience is a plus.
BA/BS. MBA preferred.