Santa Clara, CA
Ref Code: RM-dmc
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company is an established, very successful and profitable provider of network monitoring and optimization solutions..
- Oversee the execution of marketing plan for key alliance / channel partners, including webinars, events, email campaigns, website, and SEM / online advertising, ensuring all marketing investments can be tracked and measured.
- Lead full-cycle marketing campaigns – from resource selection through multiple-customer-touch execution to tracking and post-program analysis.
- Manage and execute inbound marketing and database campaigns to reach end user buying centers.
- Create campaign content that is solution-based and focused on customer pain points and/or critical business issues.
- Create/manage a high visibility, cost efficient online advertising campaign.
- Lead website strategy, and work with web developer to achieve powerful designs and maximize SEO.
- Work closely with Sales Management and Sales Ops teams to ensure all leads are quickly distributed and followed up on.
- Ensure all marketing campaign investments are closely tied to sales cycle, and track/analyze results of each campaign to show business impact.
- Drive highly efficient programs across multiple theaters and markets, and ensure consistent branding and marketing processes.
- 8-12+ years experience in strategic marketing communications, partner marketing and demand generation (program creation, execution, and measurement)
- 5+ years working in IT infrastructure market, with high preference for experience in networking industry, either tool (i.e. monitoring) or equipment (i.e. switching/routing) sub-sectors.
- Previous experience in managing a team required.
- Experience creating and managing integrated marketing campaigns for lead generation, awareness and partner GTM, with a successful track record of measurable results.
- Experience with marketing automation platforms, such as Marketo and Eloqua, and Salesforce.com is required.
- Proven track record in a fast paced environment and organizational skills to manage multiple projects with flawless execution.
- Proven track record in developing and executing a broad range of marketing campaigns across lead generation/inbound marketing, partner go-to-market campaigns, advertising and social media in the IT infrastructure space.