Location: San Jose, CA
Job code: SWG-dmg
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company, a startup, is a SaaS provider of supplier information management and logistics optimization solutions.
- Work closely with product marketing, sales, and the executive staff to ensure company goals are met, pipelines are filled
- Outline and drive an overall demand generation plan to help online customer acquisition, cross-sell and up-sell SaaS KPIs. Own all online and off-line marketing activities including search, social, direct mail, email, webinars, content syndication, and sponsorships.
- Deliver results throughout the full sales funnel—from incoming lead to closed deals
- Analyze program performance and marketing attribution, continually optimize for conversions. Develop clear and measurable KPIs
- While this is an individual contributor role to start, this person will ultimately hire and lead team
- 5-10+ years of experience in a fast paced, demand generation focused marketing organization
- Online program management experience including content syndication
- Excellent analytical skills with experience measuring marketing attribution
- Attention to detail and focus on exceptional quality work
- Demonstrated clear understanding of the sales funnel and focus on driving leads, MQLs, and opportunities
- Highly organized and able to handle a high volume of programs and priorities
- Passion for results, measurement and optimization to continuously drive ROI
- Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills
BA/BS. MBA preferred.
Email resume to Dan Green: email@example.com — please cite job code: SWG-dmg